The New South Wales Free Flight Society Plans Album.
The two wakefield plans are from Sergio Montes. They were scanned from copies of Frank Zaic's Yearbooks 1955 & 1961. Franks books are still available from him at 16915 Kinzie Street, North Hills, CALIFORNIA 91343-1715.
- Chloe was designed by Ron Darr and was published by Aeromodeller in 1957.
It is a small sport free flight model. Plan available from Aircraft Artwork plan service.
- The Dixielander was originally designed by George Fuller. This plan shows modifications by John West.
Original plan available from Aircraft Artwork plan service.
- The Cloudtramp was published in MAN, August 1954. It is reproduced in Aeromodeller, July 1966. A World wide mass launch was
held on the 10th August. I know that quite a few were flown around the world. 4 modellers flew them here at about 2.00am.
- Mini Pearl This model was designed by Bill Chenault. It is suitable for a Cox .049.
- Xc 40. This is a "C" class power model
- The Limey An 049 power Model. Sorry about the quality.
- The Stomper was designed by George Fuller. If the wing section doesn't come out to 7
inches you might need to fiddle with it on a photo-copier. Plan available from Aircraft Artwork plan service.
- This model won the World Champs in 1954 with a perfect score. It was designed by Alan King. The plan is published in Frank Zaics 1955 Yearbook.
- Bond Baker won the World Champs with this model in 1958. This plan is published in Frank Zaics 1961 Yearbook.
- Click here to visit Aircraft Artwork Plan Service page.
Allan Kings Wakefield Bond Bakers Wakefield
Back to NSWFFS Page